Increased competition can be astounding and become increasingly more difficult each day. Do these sound familiar?
> Extended Buying Cycles require marketing and sales to engage prospects for a much longer time.
> Reduced Resources with constant revenue demands strain sales and marketing efficiency.
> Lack of Direction leads to missed opportunities.
Business sales and marketing communications are constantly evolving as companies seek better ways to develop new clients and reach new markets faster. For many entrepreneurial companies, the next stage in the development process is Sales Marketing Integration (SMI). SMI engages organizations to communicate better, collaborate more effectively and run more efficiently within a relatively short period of time, regardless the market niche.
SMI drives sales, marketing, and customer service toward a unified platform and gives the full team the tools they need to achieve their organization’s goals more quickly. By combining lead generation, media communications, sales strategy, social marketing and related web marketing into one cohesive group strategy and activity, crisscrossing of messages and resources are eliminated that so often accompanies a growing organization with several departments.
Here’s what you need to use an SMI approach:
- A way to integrate all sales, marketing and customer service into one cohesive platform.
- New sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Significant overall customer development and revenue builds.
- Major improvements in marketing campaign efficiency through a strategic approach that monitors both the marketing spend and ROI factoring.
- Complete and professional integration of both sales and marketing operations.
Regardless of the type of business you run, your company’s ability to create new customer relationships is the lifeblood that keeps your company growing – not to mention profitable. A tightly designed integration of sales and marketing operations can bring you a competitive edge in your key markets.